Artichoke Spinach Dip
Description: Spinach dip with artichokes and cheeses
Course: Appetizer and Snacks
Served at: Sci Fi Dine In Theater in Hollywood Studios at Disney World
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 6 oz. spinach (chopped, fresh or frozen)
- 2 oz. Swiss cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 11 oz. artichoke hearts, canned
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 oz. Asiago Cheese
- 2 oz. roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Reduce the heavy cream by 1/2.
- While reducing, chop artichokes, spinach, garlic, and red peppers.
- After heavy cream has reduced, add the cheeses in small amounts until all the cheese has melted. Then add all chopped vegetables and seasoning, simmer and serve.
- Note: Use 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack for dip and the other 1/2 to brown on top under broiler.