Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Drizzle
Enjoy the cinnamon flavor in this delicious pound cake roll that’s drizzled with vanilla.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- 2 In small bowl, mix flour blend, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce speed to medium-low; gradually beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed just until combined.
- 3 Transfer half of the batter to small bowl; stir in cinnamon. Alternately spoon plain batter and cinnamon batter into pan and swirl with knife.
- 4 Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 5 In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over cake.