Baby Care Centers at Walt Disney World
Each park has a Baby Care Center that moms can go to. Each baby care center is haven for those moms who just need a break. Each center has many full size changing tables. These care centers have high chairs as well as small tables and chairs for toddlers. Dads and other kids are welcome to in the baby care centers main room.
These care centers also have comfortable and discreet rooms for those moms who are nursing.
About the Facilities
Offering more than just privacy, Baby Care Centers are fully staffed and feature a host of helpful amenities for parents with infants and toddlers.
Open during regular park hours, each full-service facility is
complimentary to use and
· Private nursing room with rocking chairs
· Changing room with tables and a unisex bathroom
· Feeding area with highchairs
· Kitchen with microwave, oven and sink
· Main room with television, table, chairs and sofa
· On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and clothing for purchase